MONTREAL, March 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OPUS ONE Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “OPUS ONE”) – (TSX Venture Exchange:OOR) announces it will be applying to the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”) for approval to extend the expiry date of 9,130,000 common share purchase warrants (the “Warrants”) that were issued as part of a non-brokered private placement completed by the Company on September 19, 2016 (for more details, see the Company’s press release dated September 20, 2016).
The Warrants are exercisable for common shares of the Company at a price of $0.15 per common share and presently bear an expiry date of March 19, 2018. The Company is proposing to extend the expiry date of the Warrants by an additional 24 months to 5:00 PM (eastern time) on March 19, 2020. All other terms and conditions of the Warrants will remain the same. The proposed extension of the expiry date is conditional upon the receipt of Exchange’s approval.
About Opus One
Opus One Resources Inc. is a mining exploration company focused on discovering high quality gold and base metals deposits within strategically located properties in proven mining camps, close to existing mines in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, north-western Quebec and north-eastern Ontario – one of the most prolific gold mining areas in the world. Opus One holds assets in Val-d’Or, Matagami and Chibougamau areas. Opus One controls a 90% to 100% interest in the following projects:
- Bachelor Extension property is adjacent to Metanor Resources Inc.- Bachelor Gold Mine,
- Vezza Extension and Vezza North are located few kilometers West and North of Nottaway Resources’ Vezza Mine.
- Courvillle (90%) property is located east of Val D’Or.
In addition, Opus One detains the right to earn a 100% interest in three highly prospective properties, all of which are easily accessible by a network of all season roads. They are as follows:
- Fecteau property, located in the Urban-Barry greenstone belt, east of Osisko Mining’s Windfall Lake deposit, currently one of the most active exploration area in Canada;
- Winwin property, located directly North of Iamgold’s Monster Lake property, and
- Grizzly property, located 40 kilometers north-west of the city of Chapais in a similar geological setting to Northern Superior’s Croteau East project.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For more information, please contact:
Louis Morin, CEO